Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Cafebiz @ Trader's Hotel

Well, having read some reviews on this restaurant (one said it had Alaskan Crab), we went down to have a post-christmas dinner.

SADLY, there was no alaskan crab for the buffet dinner -.- The spread was nothing much, very limited actually, and the cost was $52++.

First up, my first dish, herbal chicken soup.



Next dish was cold dish - Oyster and Lobster (tiny)



I walked a few rounds and decided on Lasagne and a crystal dumpling.



Chun took a prawn which was a vegetarian one, but she thought it was a real one =p



I then picked some random stuff (clockwise from top): Baked Salmon, Beef, Ham, Potato



Next up, she wanted some bread, so I toasted some Garlic Bread. Not too bad.



A roving chef came to offer some lamb.



After that, it was time for dessert. Yes, I know, I'm a small eater even though I'm fat.



Had a crunchy thing from the chocolate fondue, and a slice of blackforest cake. Also a cup of chocolate mousse. Chun had fruits w/ fondue, mango pudding, chocolate mousse, a small cube of cake, and another mousey looking dessert O.o



All in, not a shabby meal. However, pales in comparison with other high end buffets. Limited selection and average culinary. Not recommended =\

After that, we happened onto a mini foam party. Heh. Lotsa grownups and kids getting foamed outside Tanglin Mall.



Wow. Posting pictures is so slow. How do you guys do it??

Full set of pictures at Flickr because I have no idea how to link flickr photos to here =(

No comments: